Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Moment of Clarity

It's been a while folks.
 
I don't even know were to start exactly. So much has been going on this past year that it's actually hard for me to put it all in to words but rest assured it's been great. My Army career is going well. After completing my phase one stage, I then moved on to my driver training which is were I learned everything from Cat B(Car) to Cat C + E(Truck and trailer) and even a bit of cross country driving in 15 tonne vehicles. After that, I then moved to my unit before I start going for my selection this June for my actual job role. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty worried about it. Not so much the fitness side of it but the final interview, It's that in which I'm most worried about. But hey-ho, I will take it as it comes.
 
Another great thing that is going to be the greatest moment of my life, is getting married this year! I'm so excited its unreal. I've been lucky enough to find the woman of my dreams and for her to say yes last Christmas was the best gift I could have asked for. It's crazy all of this happening in a short space of time but I can tell you that it's 100% worth it. The sooner we have our own home, we're setting in our own jobs the better.
 
Speaking of which, we have agreed to obviously not spend so much in preparation of the wedding, but once everything is sorted and we can start investing in to our own hobbies, One of the first things I will do is start to look in to getting a gaming lap top. Not sure much to play hard core like I once did but more for the blogging side of things. I enjoyed the games more because of my blog, I also felt like I met some great people through it and I actually miss it. I also want to get back in to fishing as well.
 
As for WoW/Diablo goes, I will be back. Not sure if it will be any time soon but I will return. My main focus being Let's plays and blogging on Warcraft lore/books and diablo season guides. If I should return to, Healing will be my main focus. Monk Powah.
 
I hope all of you in the Warcraft community are doing well and I will be still keeping an eye out for your content.
 
Stay safe! - Vaylen.