Friday 3 April 2015

Let's play/blog World Of Warcraft | Way of the Warrior | 30 - 40 | #4

Hello again everyone! Welcome to my Let's play/blog series. In this series of blog posts I have been venturing forth on a new character/class combination as voted from my guild mates. In these posts I like to cover my leveling locations, Lore, class abilities and so on. In this episode we're venturing through Western Plaguelands, A place that has seem a bit of change since the last time you may have gone there! So sit back, relax and enjoy, Let's play Warcraft! 


So we set off from our capital city of Ironforge, A city nestled in the mountain ranges of Dun Morogh. I was originally going to quest through Hinterlands but I wanted somewhere a little different. As much as I love it there, I have been to that place far to many times, so I thought, why not go somewhere a little different! The only issue was the enormous walk I had to do to finally reach WPL. I started in Ironforge, headed down to Wetlands, through Arathi Highlands and then cascade down the hinterlands hills to finally find this little shack of quest givers. Fewww! 

Anyway, on to the location at hand, Western Plaguelands. What was once a beautiful and peaceful farmland, to the east of the lavish Lordaeron. Its central hub, Andorhal which supplied most of the grain to the surrounding areas and most northern provenances. This however would be the slow decay of the zone. Knowing how much influence this town had, the necromancer Kel'Thuzad tampered with the grain which then quickly spread across the land like a rash slowly killing off the humans living here, the wildlife and the land itself, which gives in to its new name, Plaguelands. 


We start our adventure to the south, away from the towns for now. Tucked away in the mountains between the hinterlands there is a small path that will lead you to the first quest hub. It's here we start to make our advance through Andorhal and try and decipher the plots being conjured up. I actually really enjoyed the quest line here, it gace me fond memories of the grind back in TBC and that moment when I looted my first epic that sold for 500g! Hefty sum back then I kid you not!

Due to the nature of the quests here, there was so many creatures grouped up that I could finally take advantage of my new AOE ability whirlwind which was awesome. The power of the warrior through questing is unreal. With new additions to my self healing its been a doddle! Plus those 2k wildstrike  lining up perfectly! mmm I TAKE IT! 


During your time questing here you will find yourself surrounded by farmlands. One of the more stranger quests was the one were I had to help out a troll.. UGHH A TROLL! *sharpens axe and strokes beard* Apparently this sucker is training to be a druid and we had to help him. The only fun part was seeing him jump in to chicken form and moonfire himself repeatedly. Other than that, he was as good as a cooked gnome.. USELESS! Look how fancy my purple gloves are though! 

After those quests you then find yourself back in Andorhal and finally facing the menace that  resides there. It was here I had finally find a bit of World PvP and holy hell it was an Orc warrior.. HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! I would like to just point out that I did not want to be that guy killing someone over and over again to see who the better warrior was.. BUT I SO DID! no shame. 

She wanted me to kneel....
Towards the end of the quest line that I was on, you get to see one of the more notable locations, the tomb of Uther. A place I think everyone should go see once in a while. This guy was a legend among paladins and one of my all time favorite lore characters in the franchise. I thought it was a good time to pay my respects before heading off at level 40 to grab my mount, update my professions and get myself ready for the next adventure! 

Below is the list of new abilities I acquired from 30 - 40


A great passive, a straight up damage increase if I wish to go one handed. Which does looks awesome! Plus a new slow with Hamstring  which works fantastic on those pesky creatures running away in fear! 

So that's it from me this weeks folks. I hope you all have a awesome Easter and I look forward to the next blog post! If you wish to contact me in game or read previous posts please feel free to check out the links below! - Vay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...