Wednesday 9 April 2014

A new adventure in the mists

Greetings fellow monks, bloggers and adventurers alike! I'm back in Azeroth and looking for your help as to what class/roll to play for a new lets play series. The monk will be taking a back seat until Warlords as I have pretty much done everything on him before my recent absence but I'm back to start anew!

So I'm looking to play a new class up until WOD and complete the leveling process with as much footage as I can and hopefully meet a bunch of new people along the way! So I need your help to choose which class/roll you would like to see me play. The polls are on the right hand side of the blog and all you have to do is choose what you would like to see me play. The polls will close this time tomorrow unless I get a good number shortly I will begin! 


So if you're interested in tanking and want to see someone new handle it and try not too buckle under the pressures of tanking, vote! If you want to see me play a class I have not tried yet, vote! Mage, Druid, Warrior and priest are the ones I have not tried ever but let me know in the poll! Or maybe keeping allies alive with your favorite healer.. The decision is yours! Expect to see a written play through guide as well as My lets play video every week.

- Vaylen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...